- Should have good communication skills
- Should have strong experience in booking travel tickets and Hotels
- Should have experience in coordinating with vendors for booking tickets
- Should have good computing skills receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- prepare outgoing mail for distribution
- fax, scan and copy documents
- update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- type documents, reports and correspondence
- answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- Taking care of day to day administration and front office activities of the Organization.
- Handling Reception Guest & Associate calls
- All filing work drafting letters etc.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time